Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Bluffton Baby Shower


This past weekend, my mom and I went to Bluffton for a baby shower that was hosted by the ladies on Drew's side of the family. It was great getting to meet everyone in his family that I haven't met yet. Being able to put a face with a name now for most of his family is really great. The decorations were beautiful and the food was amazing! Grandma Judy made me some pumpkin cookies that were probably the best tasting cookies that I've ever eaten in my entire life!!! I love pumpkin anything: pumpkin bread, pumpkin coffee, pumpkin pie, etc. So to have some pumpkin cookies made by the lovely Judy Kipfer was WONDERFUL!! The advice that was given to me by these ladies was invaluable and I treasure all of it. It was also very nice being in Bluffton, since I've only been there one other time since Drew and I have been together. I'm sure we'll be going there a lot to visit family and stuff once the baby gets here, so it was nice to get to visit and see where everything is now.

I just wanted to thank all of Drew's family for the lovely gifts that they gave us. They were wonderful and we treasure all of them. Thank you all so very much!!

Thank you all for all of your thoughts and prayers. It is only through God and your prayers that we are making it through these long six months. Thank you so very much.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was a very nice shower. Did Grandma Judy make chicken salad? Grandma Judy makes VERY good chicken salad. Actually--I don't think I've ever tasted anything bad from the Kipfer's. If you are wanting some good recipes--you are in the right place. Glad that the shower was good. Hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving. julie :)

    ReplyDelete