Sunday, August 29, 2010

Lake Time with the Fam!!

Lola and I traveled this weekend to southern Indiana to spend time at the lake with my family. My family had come in from Maine to visit and it was great getting to spend time with everyone together. We spent time on the lake wakeboarding, wake surfing and wake kiting. It was a great weekend!! Lola loved spending time with her family. She really enjoyed Chris, Nick and Austin. Austin loved making her laugh!! It was too cute!!!

Lola spending time with Austin and Chris.


My little baby bean. All ready for her first pontoon ride.


She's too cool for school!!


Lola had a great time learning how to drive the boats. I've never driven a boat in my entire life but my 7-month old daughter has. Craziness!!


Can you tell Lola loves the lake? She even took a nap on the pontoon boat!!


Me and my babycakes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment