Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Crib: Play place or place to sleep. That is the question!!

Lola has found a new game to play in her crib. It's not as easy to describe as it is to play, but I'll give it a try. Here goes the simplified version: Lola crawls to the bars of her crib and peeks out, sometimes she even crawls up to peer out. I hide on the floor or someplace she can't see me well. When I go to "get her" she dives onto her bed. I wish I were kidding when I say dives, but she literally flops herself onto her bed away from me. And just LAUGHS like crazy!! It's a great game!! We pass many hours doing this over the course of a day.

She looks soooo innocent. But soon enough...


She dives for the bars!!

She's attempting to crawl up them.


Looking out over the edge at Mommy.


Right before she flops down on her mattress!!

No comments:

Post a Comment