Saturday, October 16, 2010

Newport Hill Climb

A few weekends ago Lola and I traveled to Newport, Indiana Hill Climb. It's an old car show where older cars try to drive up a VERY steep hill. My Uncle Jeff and my grandparents show their cars. When Lola and I got there it was pouring down rain. Luckily it stopped raining but it didn't really get nice. It was still very cold. I owe Will and Julia a lot because I talked them into driving all the way from Martinsville to hang out with me. Sadly when they got there our grandparents went back home. It was nice getting to see a very chunky Liam!!

Liam and Uncle Jeff

Lola playing in my grandma's old plymouth. She loved it!!!


I tried dressing her for the occasion but I probably needed a rain slicker around the ENTIRE stroller!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment