Sunday, September 13, 2009

my little swimmer

so i've been to a few doctor's appointments now where she decides to do the same thing...swim around and avoid the doptone. she really likes to hide from that thing!! it's kinda funny. the doctor will find her and then she'll quickly run away from it. she's a very very active little one. she always does that! it really does make me laugh. 

she moves around a lot now. i can feel her move every few days or every other day. it usually depends on how i'm sitting or laying down and what her position is. it's a great feeling whenever she decides it's time to punch or kick mommy. she's not big enough or strong enough yet for anyone else to feel it (kelly, one of my best friends, really wanted to feel her the other night but definitely didn't get the satisfaction of feeling her move around. haha. sorry kel. love you though). feeling her move or kick or punch is by far the best thing that i've ever felt. it amazes me that i have a tiny little life growing in my belly. having a baby is a blessing from God and one of His little miracles. 

another thing that amazes me is that i have never loved someone so much in my entire life (drew i love you and you are my everything but i'm not gonna lie i might love our little one a tiny tiny tiny bit more. it's only because i'm growing her in my belly and have a very different connection with her. but dont worry you're still my everything and i can't wait for you to come home so we can start our life together. i love you i love you i loooove you!!) she's so amazing to me. i'm in awe of her and all that she's doing in my belly. growing, swimming, rolling, punching, kicking, and just really existing in there. it's all a miracle to me. drew and i are so very very proud of her and our new family. it will be a blessing for him to be home and for us to be able to start our family together. 

love all of you and thank you for your prayers and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment