Thursday, January 14, 2010

Almost there....how time flies!!

I can't believe that I'm almost to 39 weeks. It's crazy! Time has flown by. Drew gets home in a few days and the baby is due in 10. I still don't quite feel ready to have her. So many of my friends have gotten to the point where they are just ready to give birth. I'm ready for her to be her but I'm not to the point where I need her out of there or I would lose my mind. Maybe I'm just an atypical pregnant woman. I am ready to see her and hold her and all of the other fun (and not so fun) things that go into being a parent. I'm sure there will be many sleepless nights, but I feel like there will be many more amazing moments to outweigh the lack of sleep. Haha. It's been awhile since I put up any pictures of my belly. Here is a picture of me at almost 39 weeks.

Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers. Soon enough we'll have a beautiful baby girl here and in person!!

No comments:

Post a Comment