Thursday, January 14, 2010

Baby stuff ALL ready to go!

So now that the basement is finally up and ready to go, I've spent the past few days setting up all of her stuff and I did it ALL BY MYSELF!! Haha. I set up her Pack-n-Play, which will be her bassinet for awhile until we move upstairs and she has her crib. I also set up her swing and bouncy seat. The Pack-n-Play and the bouncy seat were so easy to put together. The swing on the other hand was a HUGE pain. I think that was the only time that I really needed help. My mom definitely helped a lot in setting that up!! But now everything is ready to go and just waiting for baby. (She needs to stay in there until Drew gets home though. Only a few more days so hopefully she'll wait it out.) Here are pictures of all of her stuff that we set up in the past few days:





No comments:

Post a Comment