Thursday, December 30, 2010

Chug-a-Chug-a-Chug-a-Chug-a-CHOO! CHOO!!

Before Christmas some of the ladies in my family went to the Eiteljorg Museum to see Jingle Rails. My cousin, Julia, her son Liam, my mom, my grandma, Lola and myself all made the trek downtown to see the miniature train sets. There was a miniature version of Indianapolis and other places across the United States. Trains were weaving in and out of displays. The kids are a little too young to really appreciate it but it was a fun place for us adults and the kids could at least look at the lights. It was great to spend time with the family.


The entire group of us all together at the entrance to the exhibit.


Mom carrying Lola around to look at all the trains and displays.


Four generations of ladies.


Lola trying to walk around the exhibit all by herself. Who knew that not a week later she would start walking all by herself.


Right now Liam is half Lola's age so he still gets to be papoosed to his mama. Lucky little guy. I wish I had someone to carry me around like that. :)


Lola and her Grandma Bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment