Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Lola's First Christmas

I can't believe how quickly this year has gone by. It makes me sad in a way because it is almost time for Lola's first birthday, but it also brought the most amazing time of year. The Christmas season. It was wonderful sharing such a joyous time with all our friends and family. We celebrated Christmas this year by staying at my mom's house. On Christmas Eve, we read Lola a book about the real night before Christmas. This is a family tradition we are starting so we can teach her what Christmas is truly about. On Christmas Day, we woke up and let Lola open her presents, which she did pretty well. After that we got everything ready and made the drive to Terre Haute to spend time with my mom's side of the family. We spent most of our day there then made the trek back to Indy to spend time with my dad's side of the family. By the time we got done with all of that Lola was ready for bed!! Overall it was an amazing Christmas spending time with our families!


Our cute little family Christmas morning.


We decorated Lola with bows from her presents.

Because there were a TON of pictures from Christmas I figured I would just include the link to my Facebook album so everyone could look at it. Here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment