Sunday, August 2, 2009

comparing baby bumps


so i got really bored the other night and felt the need to document my ever growing belly. haha. having been an athlete for most of my life i feel like i'm pretty in tune with my body and have noticed my little baby bump getting bigger. the first picture is of me at 12 weeks. not really much of bump at all. i really didnt notice that i had much of a bump recently until i wore a t-shirt to work that was kind of tight on my belly. i looked in the mirror at work only to realize that yup, i definitely had a bump starting. again, not much of one but enough that my boss is either gonna think i'm pregnant or i eat a little too much during my lunch break. haha. i still haven't told them yet since i'm still trying to settle into the job. i think they'll take it pretty well since i plan on staying there for awhile even after the baby is born. the people that i work with are great and the job is pretty fun, except that i have to stand on my feet for about 9 hours a day with very little opportunities to sit down. i feel like i'll get used to it the more that i work there. anyways....back to comparing the baby bump. 

the next pictures that i've put in this one is of my belly a few days ago. this would make me 15 
weeks along. i've got a little bit of a bump. i'm pretty excited to start showing. i know that sounds weird but since this is my first i feel like i'm excited for everything (including my b
elly...haha). i'm just trying to enjoy everything about being pregnant. i didn't enjoy the morning sickness so much so i feel like i can enjoy everything else. it's been a blessing so far and i know this baby will be for the rest of my life. the baby is going to be beautiful and i can't wait to meet our new little one. (i know that i kept calling it a girl but every time i do drew keeps reminding me that it could still be a boy so i feel like i should call it "baby" or "it" for right now). 

anyways...i will post another update after i have my next appointment in about a week. no ultrasounds at that appointment just a doppler to hear the heartbeat. i should have a video though for drew so everyone can enjoy that too. i'll keep everyone updated!! keep us in your prayers. love everyone.

2 comments:

  1. That's how I look every night after dinner!!! I call it a food baby!! You still look great! Thanks for keeping us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome!! :) Can't wait to see the video of your next appointment. Can't wait to find out what it is in September. Love you.

    ReplyDelete