Thursday, June 17, 2010

Little Liam

Like sisters do (ok we're not sisters but she's as close as I'll ever get so I'm not gonna be to particular about titles here), Julia and I teamed up and became Mommy's at the same time. This wasn't planned but it was in God's plan. Liam was due 4 months to the day after our little bean was due. Well he decided to make a surprise entrance that involved him being 2 weeks early, a mad dash to Morgan County Hospital instead of Community South, and a sprint to the finish where I had to rush through traffic to get Will there only seconds after the little guy was born. I tried my best to get him there on time but it was the stupid construction on 465 that got in my way. Will was in training for the Army Reserves and when their bundle of joy decided to make a special appearance a few days early and very quickly some of the plans got rearranged. But nevertheless, William "Liam" Alexandro Tucker II is here and slowly but surely becoming a little chunker like Lola Bean.

Liam getting all cleaned up for his birthday.


Liam and his Nana.


Liam loves his stripes!!


Julia with both babies. I CANNOT believe Lola was ever that small!!!!! Where does the time go?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment