Sunday, June 13, 2010

Summer Time = LAKE TIME!!!!! Woot Woot

I love the lake!! I love being on the water out in the sun and I definitely hope that this is a love that we pass on to Lola. To make sure that the love of the lake is started early we felt we should introduce Little Miss Lola to Lake Wawasee. She loved the water where it was cooler, but up by shore where it was a little warmer she wasn't such a fan. This was kind of strange since it felt more like her bath water. I guess she's very particular about bath time versus time in the lake. I think we have a primadonna on our hands :( Hahaha. She better get used to the shore line because that's where Dad and Uncle Ben are going to teach her to catch turtles on the sea wall. Gotta keep the family traditions alive!!! Yay lake time and sunshine!!!!

Daddy introducing Lola to the water for the first time. She was given it the "stank eye".


The lake is a sand bottom so I was willing to put my feet on the ground. That's one thing that I HATE about lakes is the mucky bottom. Thank you Wawasee for being AMAZING!!

Happy family time on the lake.


Mommy and Lola in our "Stunna Shades"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment