Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pooh Bear: What would Lola do without him??

Whenever I was a kid, I didn't have a blanket or a stuffed animal that I couldn't sleep without (or in some people's cases, live without). So the idea is pretty foreign to me. I think my mom didn't want me to have a security object. Who knows. Lola has a blanket and a stuffed animal. She does in fact sleep without them (I don't want her to bury her face in them and suffocate. Call me paranoid but I love my baby). But during the day she can have as much Pooh-time and Woobie-time as she wants. And in fact that lovely tradition starts out first thing in the morning while I'm making her bottle. She needs Pooh to keep her hungry mouth entertained while I'm busy getting her breakfast ready. I would love to thank the makers of that amazing stuffed bear; if it wasn't for them, I would have a very fussy baby in the mornings. Thank you Pooh bear!!!


Lola staring at her bottle on the kitchen counter.


This is her look of "Mommy give me my bottle and get the camera out of my face!!"


But then she warms up to it. She's used to the paparazzi.


This is after I found her with Pooh's ear in her mouth. "Who me?", she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment